Friday, December 19, 2008

.Simplicity.


View On White

Hey guys, need a holiday break? Me too!

My roommate was talking about love tanks. She asked, What fills your love tank? Naturally, I don't know what a "love tank" is, so she explained. "A love tank is something someone does to you, gives to you, or says to you that makes you feel special and loved, thus filling your love tank. For some people; it's receiving a gift, and for others it may be encouraging words from the heart."

So what fills my love tank is Simplicity. When things are clean, simple, clutter free, and my environment isn't overwhelming, I feel at peace. So when I come home and everything is in good pecking order and the house smells Wonderful, my love tank is full! See, I have this small little pet peeve about smelly homes. I don't like being in homes that smell funny or gross, so I'm always lighting candles, plugging in air fresheners to the walls & whatnot.

Since our conversation, I've been trying to fill other peoples love tanks too!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and I hope your love tanks are filled and overflowing this winter!

0 comments: