Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My First Face


Matt is such a sport!!! Normally when I try to take photos of him, he gets uncomfortable and nervous and often screws up the photo. This last Sunday we were driving around looking for a place to get some gas and at this moment, I snapped this photo of him seeing an open spot. I hate car shots, but I had decided to play with it and see where it got me. I ended up with a lovely portrait of him with my favorite feature, his eyes. I love candid moments!

On a side note. I can stare at this thing all day and often times got back for a looksie....I just get all warm and fuzzy until I go home to the real thing. :o) *Be still my heart!

I've also been experimenting with my signature. I like it's location at the bottom of the photos, so that it doesn't take away from the photo itself. You can let me know what you think.

Here is the before photo of him in the car:

0 comments: