Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Budokon

Okay, Budokon kicked my butt last night. I think I was already tired when I started it though. I tried a new way or running last night and it worked. I ran two miles, walked one mile, ran two miles then walked the last one. Then I came back and did an hour of Beginner's Budokon. I thought it was more like Tai Chi, just small smooth yoga moves. But to my surprise, it was a nice mix of yoga and martial arts. I got a pretty good workout. I didn't realize that it required so much stretching. The instructors make me look like a total wimp. I think about a dozen more times of doing the Kandulini yoga and the Budokon will stretch out my muscles.

On Karma: I must have had a good dose of good Karma because I took my car in to get it repaired and the estimate is less than half of what I thought it would be. Today...is a good day! Oh, and happy birthday to me, from me.

0 comments: